Happy Sweldo Day! 🙂
As I recently celebrated my 24th birthday last June 26, God blessed me with two gifts:
– “OMG!” Where Did Your Sweldo Go?” book became a National Bookstore best-seller; and,
– Learning Curve is giving away 10 FREE tickets to Money Summit 2015 exclusively for TheWiseLiving readers!
Money Summit & Wealth Expo is the #1 conference and expo on investing and trading in the Philippines, dedicated to educating and empowering self-directed individual investors through access to investment experts and a showcase of financial services and real estate properties.
I’ve been a regular attendee of the Money Summit and Wealth Expo before, and it’s an experience that’s perfect for everyone: whether you’re:
– clueless about investing;
– already owning several paper assets like mutual funds, UITFs and VULs;
– interested in real estate;
– looking for ways on how to improve your investor’s mindset;
– dedicated to beating the PSE index,
– or just waiting for the right push to get started!
5 readers of TheWiseLiving.com will get 2 tickets each!
This way, you and your friend/neighbor/life partner/teacher/client/sibling/parent/gym instructor/personal chef can go ahead and attend this life-enriching event – for free. Para hindi din masyado awkward if you go there by yourself, right? 🙂
Don’t want the raffle but want FREE tickets pa din?
All readers of TheWiseLiving.com can avail of FREE Day 1 pass valued at Php1,800 if you avail of Day 2 (Real Estate or Stock Market Summit).
To register, visit http://www.money-summit.com and apply coupon code “THEWISELIVING.”
This contest runs from July 01 to July 10 only.
Get a FREE life insurance/investment (VUL) proposal – personalized and made especially for you! Simply fill out this form.
Want to get started managing your money/budgeting/investing?
Mobile: 0906 243 5059
And we can even meet personally for a FREE financial planning session! Let me know so we can finalize a schedule that works.
If you find this post helpful, please SHARE it to your friends. Who knows, you might help them by educating them. 🙂 Thank you, wonderful people!