These investing quotes are here to inspire you, motivate you and get you started with investing for your future.
As an aspiring financial advisor, these investing quotes will be helpful to me also – these will inspire me to get more and more people involved in planning and preparing for their future. Don’t you think so?
After all, you can just get started with investing easily and hassle-free! Did you know that you can already open an investment account with as little as only P5,000?
|Invest and let your money grow.
9 Investing Quotes to Empower You & Get You Started
1. “How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.”
– Robert G. Allen
This one always manages to get a loud chuckle out from me. It’s true, though! I don’t know any millionaire who managed to get this status just by investing in savings accounts – do you? It’s practically unheard of.
– Paul Clitheroe
Investing in yourself pays the best interest. If you start taking action now, reading more about finance, listening to motivational talks and asking advice from financial advisors, your money would definitely go a long way – in the right direction.
3. “It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.”
– Robert Kiyosaki
Yes, yes, yes and yes! It’s not what you have, it’s what you do with what you have.
4. “Most investors want to do today what they should have done yesterday.”
– Larry Summers
They say that the best times for investing are yesterday and today. Yesterday has already passed, my friend, so what are you waiting for?
5.“Anyone who is not investing now is missing a tremendous opportunity.”
– Carlos Slim
Again, invest now. Act now. Own your life now.
6. “You don’t need to be a rocket scientist. Investing is not a game where the guy with the 160 IQ beats the guy with 130 IQ.”
– Warren Buffett
Thank God because Math and I are not really on friendly terms.
7. “Everyone has the power to follow the stock market. If you made it through fifth grade math, you can do it.”
– Peter Lynch
See, even if investing gurus disagree on different things, they still agree that investing is not that complex. You and I can do it! We are investing after all, not trading.
8. “The rich invest in time, the poor invest in money.”
– Warren Buffett
Again, choose to be wealthy.
Choose to start early and make the most out of your money.
9. “We don’t have to be smarter than the rest. We have to be more disciplined than the rest.”
– Warren Buffett
Bingo. Now, Warren and I aren’t that close since I’ve only gotten to text him for a few times only, but I tremendously agree with what he said here.
Investing is a game of discipline: you have to be disciplined enough to not let your emotions get the best of you and you have to be disciplined enough to start early and continue regularly.
Are you fired up to start investing yet?
Any violent reactions? Motivated comments? Feel free to comment below.
– get FREE life insurance proposal – to financially protect your family;
– get FREE VUL proposal – to financially protect your family and invest to make your money work for you so you can reach your target goal;
– open a mutual fund account – to make your money grow and increase in value over time?
Want to get started managing your money/budgeting/investing? Contact me, your trusted financial advisor, through the following:
Mobile: 0916 737 8741
We can even meet personally for a FREE financial planning session! Let me know so we can finalize a schedule that works. No obligation to do anything – except maybe share what you learned with your friends! 🙂
If you find this post helpful, please SHARE it to your friends. Who knows, you might help them by educating them. 🙂 Thank you, wonderful people!
Enter your email address to receive FREE budgeting tips, investing updates, self development advice, freelancing tricks and life-winning techniques – all effective, all FREE and all straight to your inbox!